my E! True Hollywood Story 🤣
I mean… My About Page!
I was born in beautiful Costa Rica. The youngest of 3 kids, creative, a bit of a loner, but happy as a hippo! (Remember that movie? 🤣)
I used to spend my days climbing trees, painting, singing, and reenacting my favorite Disney movies in front of the TV. I guess I’ve always been a sucker for stories. But my favorite thing to do was to read my grandmother’s books and daydream of the adventures I’d one day have.
It felt good being me… until I started growing up. 🤷🏼♀️
You see, that’s when I started being “the different one,” “the one you shouldn’t hang out with” and mixing all that with my abandonment issues… let’s just say it wasn’t a nice cocktail to have. So scared of rejection, I started dimming my light and making my best effort to fit in.
The problem is I got SO GOOD at transforming myself into whatever the other person wanted that it became dangerously natural. 🤦🏽♀️
Like any other person, I had a lot of ups and downs, I was succeeding in some areas and failing in others. But it wasn’t until a scary domestic violence episode that it finally hit me: I was living a life I had NEVER dreamt of!
By the time my son was born, I was so used to changing who I was to adapt, fit in, and survive, that I no longer remembered what I really wanted. But what I did know is I didn’t want the life I was living.
So I left my abusive partner and decided to start again from scratch.⚡️
I gotta say I was surprised, but the most remarkable thing of all was that as soon as I clicked SHARE, I felt an immediate sense of freedom, peace, and power. As cliche, as it may sound, that moment changed my life. 🌈
Claiming my story was exactly the medicine I needed! And I also learned that daring to share your truth inspires others to do the same.✨
That’s when after a lot of healing and more Ben & Jerry’s than I’d like to admit 🙈, I was finally ready to create a new career path for myself, combining my passions, and empowering other women to be themselves too.
That’s how I became a Storytelling Mentor.
Now, I’m here to help other women reignite their voices, articulate their awesomeness & share their own stories, ‘cause the world needs more authentic, empowered, and thriving women. And my favorite part of it all? Together, we inspire MORE women to do the same! 🙌🏼
But enough about me, now it’s your turn to share your story. ‘Cause, you landed here for a reason, and I believe it’s because you, too, know that you deserve to be the version of yourself whom others get inspired by. Right?
So how about we start attracting the soul-aligned clients/deals/life you deserve? Let’s do this! ♥️
you should know about me:
1. I’m raising a beautiful 12-year-old boy! #boymom 👩👦
2. I’ve been in the marketing industry for over 10 years and have worked for cool brands like Lenovo, Lionsgate, and Selina. 💁♀️
3. I’m also a Yoga Teacher and Akashic Records Reader, so you can expect just the right amount of woo from me! 🧿
4. Before 🦠 I used to travel a lot! Been to 20 countries and counting!
5. I have a no BS, straightforward & authentic approach to sales & marketing 💪🏻
6. I think I’m allergic to lactose, but I’m not ready to let go of pizza yet 😅
7. I’m obsessed with TikTok, books, cats & memes #eldermillenial 🤓
8. I love life! And even though I’ve been through rough patches, I can’t help to laugh my way through life! ♥️